Decorative Stamped Concrete
Stamped decorative concrete is the process in which interior or exterior concrete can be be “stamped” to resemble a variety of different surfaces such: wood, brick, flagstone, stone, tile, cobblestone or a variety of different shapes and designs. Decorative stamped concrete can be an attractive and economical alternative to natural paving materials or plain poured concrete. Due to the durability and longevity of concrete, stamped concrete is a cost effective material to ensure long-lasting and beautiful surfaces for your home or business.
Hard wearing, durable solutions for both commercial and high performance industrial floors, resinous floorings and coatings are ideal for use in warehouses, pharmaceutical manufacturing buildings, food and beverage plants, laboratories, industrial manufacturing facilities and others. International IPS can offer a wide range of resinous floor coatings that protect concrete floors, create a high gloss, durable surface that solves the challenges of industrial environments, offering a variety of benefits:
- Easy to clean, seamless and non-porous
- Exceptionally durable and long-lasting.
- Chemically resistant.
- Improves safety in the workplace. Concrete floor epoxy ensures slip, impact, heat and fire resistance
- Withstands impact from high traffic
- Environmentally friendly.
- Quick, easy application.
- Affordable, cost efficient
- Typically, resinous flooring is cast or poured in place through the strategic mix of materials, then cured or allowed to set, building strength and durability.